Calling all race enthusiasts
Live the dream
It’s not just a home, it’s a lifestyle.
InvestINTO YOUR DREAM
Enjoy town home ownership with little to no maintenance
Nestled between the best race track in the U.S. and Little Elkhart Lake
Spend time with other enthusiasts at the track or enjoy the area
UNITS STARTING AT
WHAT TO KNOW
- Finished, customizable townhome shell.
- All exterior elements included.
- Livable space square footage 1,460 sf
- Garage square footage 1,680 sf
- Desirable Trailer parking in specified locations
- Engineered wood framed structures with maintenance-free LP Smart Siding and stone accents
- High performance insulated windows
- Wood grain stained steel exterior doors
- Weather-proof Trex barefoot decks (15'x10') with powder coated metal railings
- Smart Home features available for remote access and monitoring
Ownership Process and Investments
- Reservation Agreement - A non-binding expression of intent to purchase a unit, non-assignable
- Deposit will be returned if the parties do not complete a binding agreement within 10 days or this will be applied to the earnest money
- Deposit amount is $10,000
Townhome Purchase Agreement
- Identify the townhome shell design and location to be purchased. Two shell designs to choose from, the “Double Apex and the Triple Apex”. We will help you customize your chosen townhome design based on your individual needs.
- $10,000 non-refundable deposit at the time of executing the purchase agreement. 10% of the shell purchase price will be due within 10 days of executing the purchase agreement.
- A second payment of 25% of the purchase price will be due when the foundation of the purchased unit is completed.
- A third payment of 35% of the purchase price will be due when the Buyer is notified in writing that the walls are up and the roof is covered.
- The balance of the purchase price is due within 10 days of the written notification from Seller to Buyer that the condominium unit shell has been completed.
Contact Us for Information
WI-67, Plymouth, WI 53073, USA